HSMP - Visa Types
Visa Types:
Highly Skilled Visa: This is called as Tier 1 (General Migrant). This is designed to allow highly skilled people to come to United Kingdom to look for work or self-employment opportunities. You do not need a job offer to apply under the Highly Skilled Worker category.

Post Study Visa: The post-study worker category is for those who have been to UK on Student Visa. This allows the student to work for 2 yeas after they complete certain level of education. Post study workers are free to look for work without having a sponsor for the length of their leave. This category provides an opportunity to highly skilled work. If you are granted permission to stay as a post study worker, you can switch into another tier of the points-based system as soon as you are able to.

Investor Visa: This category is designed to allow high net worth individuals to make a substantial financial investment in United Kingdom. The points are awarded based on your ability to invest £1,000,000 in United Kingdom.

Entrepreneur Visa
: The entrepreneur category is for those who wish to set up or take over a business in United Kingdom. You can run one or more Business in UK
Living in UK
Living in UK
how to Migrate to UK through HSMP?
How to migrate?
How do I apply for UK through HSMP?
Visas - How do I apply?
Take a tour of HSMP.in
Take a tour
Testimonials of Opulentus Overseas careers
Migrate to Australia
Migrate to Denmark
Migrate to Canada
Migrate to Singapore
Migrate to France
Work-Study in USA
Study Abroad
 Disclaimer | Privacy Policy
 © 2006 Opulentus Overseas Edu Pvt Ltd
Coaching World.           Care2Dream           Visa Interview            Help you go abroad